Long Beach Carpet Cleaning Services
What We Do During Your Carpet Cleaning Service
- First, Vacuum to remove dirt and debris.
- Pre-Spray to loosen deep dirt, spots and stains.
- Place Corner Protectors to protect walls and furniture.
- Steam Clean carpets with the powerful Rotovac cleaner using eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
- Extract hot water solution for a 100% satisfaction clean carpet.
Why Choose Millennium as Your Carpet Cleaning Expert?
We pride ourselves in being the best of the areas local carpet cleaning companies in Long Beach, CA for both residential and commercial services.
- We use the most technically advanced truck mounted steam cleaning equipment providing the deepest clean, with no residue and less drying time.
- We pre-spray the entire carpet area being cleaned whether there are stains or not.
- Environmentally friendly, we use only eco-friendly cleaning solutions. Non-toxic, Biodegradable, and Hypoallergenic.
- We are Certified technicians.
Carpet Cleaning Equipment
- Deep cleans carpet from all directions with hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes resulting in more cleaning passes per minute than possible with a manual scrub wand.
- We offer steam cleaning for all of your carpet needs. The only way to get a deep clean with no residue is through steam. Other methods are considered a “light surface clean”.
Millennium Carpets And Flooring is a full service Long Beach carpet cleaning firm that strives to exceed the expectations of all it's customers. Customer satisfaction and customer service are at the top of our priority list and we aren't happy unless our customers are. We clean area rugs, all types of carpets, tile, hardwood flooring, and believe it or not artificial turf. Regardless of the type of flooring found in a home, we can clean it and we do it better than anyone else in Southern California.
Long Beach Carpet Cleaning Tips
- Benefits of Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning
- Long Beach Carpet Cleaning
- Getting Rid of Pet Stains on Carpet Easily
- Comparing Professional Carpet Cleaning To DIY Methods
- Eliminating Carpet Cleaning Myths – Why It’s Just Better
- Ten Reasons to have Carpets Cleaned Year Round
- Does Carpet Cleaning Take A Long Time? – A Simple Guide
- Cleaning Up Pet Stains From A Professional View