Orange County Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Orange County hardwood floor cleaning experts can help restore your wood floors back to its original state. Before thinking about replacing your old wood floors call us and see if we can help you restore them and save you headache and money.When properly cared for, hardwood flooring can be a real thing of beauty. This type of flooring adds energy to any room it’s a part of with its sleek and refined yet slightly rustic look. Problems arise however when hardwood floors are left unattended and in state of neglect. All floors become dirty and require regular cleaning however dirt and debris are often more pronounced on hardwood flooring than they are in carpeting or rugs. Allowing a hardwood floor to remain unkempt can promote and even hasten decay in these types of floors. The result is cracking, warping, chipping, and even fading which in turn leads to the need for repair and/or replacement flooring.
Repairing and/or replacing hardwood flooring is costly and time consuming. Knowing this you’d be forgiven for thinking that the majority of home and business owners take good care of their hardwood flooring. Outside of routine sweeping and the cleaning up of things like spills or messes rarely do individuals properly care for their flooring. The reasons for this are many but it is the time consuming nature of the work that dissuades people more than any other reason. Fortunately there are professional Orange County hardwood floor cleaning services that are designed to take the hassle out of cleaning this type of flooring.
Orange County Hardwood Flooring Cleaning Benefits
The are a great number of benefits to having your hardwood floors cleaned by a professional. The following are just a few of the more prominent ones:
- Beauty and Longevity – Hardwood floors cleaned by professionals on a regular basis not only look fantastic all the time but they look great for years or even decades at a time. This is because professionals not only rid hardwood flooring of debris and stains but they apply a protective eco-friendly cleaning solutions to the flooring after the cleaning has been completed.
- Time Saved – Cleaning hardwood flooring can be an overly difficult task for persons outside of the industry. It’s not just the amount of work that’s required but the time it takes to complete the job is taxing as well. Whereas individuals may spend close to an entire day trying to clean their hardwood flooring, professionals can be in and out of a home and even a place of business in a matter of hours. Hiring professionals gives people with better things to do a chance to do them.
- Cost – Professional hardwood flooring cleaners typically charge by square footage and while this might seem expensive to some people, it costs a whole lot more to do the job oneself; this is especially true if one has lofty goals and high expectations. Professionals hired to clean hardwood floors arrive with not only experience and training behind them but high tech industrial grade tools to boot. When you consider the cost of purchasing effective tools and cleaning solutions it’s not difficult to see just how affordable professional services are.
- Safety – While cleaning hardwood flooring may not seem dangerous at first thought, the work can be hazardous because you’re dealing with hot water and cleaning chemicals. When the do-it-yourselfer is also working with tools designed for professionals there the possibility of burns, electric shocks, falls, and even cuts and bruises. While there is very little risk involved in the standard or routine sweeping and mopping of a hardwood floor that risk rises exponentially when the aforementioned enter the scenario. Professionals on the other hand are trained persons with extensive knowledge in both the floor they are cleaning and the tools they’re using.
- Avoiding Damage – The beauty of hardwood flooring belies its fragility. Improper cleaning techniques as well as the wrong cleaning chemicals can render a floor irreparable and necessitate the need for replacement. While laypersons commonly assume all hardwood flooring is the same, professionals know that there are many different types of wood and finishes that require different approaches to cleaning.
Who Is Hardwood Floor Cleaning Design For?
Professional hardwood floor cleaners can be utilize by anyone with floors made of wood. More specifically however these services can be used by homeowners who simply want their home to be as clean as possible and by those who might be readying their home for guests. Homeowners that are preparing to sell their home can use said services in order to make their home more appealing to buyers and even raise the value of their home. These services aren’t just for homeowners as businesses too can benefit greatly from these services too. A business with clean and shining hardwood flooring will not only make a grand first impression on customers but will also keep its work spaces fresh and clean which can help keep productivity high.
How Often Should My Hardwood Flooring Be Cleaned?
Professional cleaners recommend that hardwood flooring be cleaned anywhere from twice a year to 4 times a year. The frequency at which your hardwood floors need professional attention will largely be determined by just how much traffic and/or abuse they endure. A high rate of foot traffic and even those hardwood floors near entryways might need more cleaning than flooring off the beaten path. Hardwood flooring that exists in areas with high levels of moisture and/or heat will also need a great deal more care from a professional than one that rests in a more temperate climate. Every hardwood floor is different and will require a different level of care. Speaking with a professional hardwood floor cleaner will tell you just how often your floor will need care.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Equipment
The Dirt Dragon deep cleans wood floors, with a custom-designed cylindrical brush that gets rid of the dirt without affecting the finish. The exclusive and powerful water containment vacuum system extracts the toughest dirt and surface contaminants while leaving a dry floor immediately after use.
Millennium Carpets And Flooring uses state of the art equipment in its cleaning of hardwood floors. Our experienced and rigorously trained staff work quickly and produce end results that exceed the expectations of our clients. Not only will you be impressed with our quality of work but with our commitment to customer satisfaction and customer service as well. Don't allow your hardwood floors to become dulled and remain dirty. Call the professionals today!
At Orange County Carpet Cleaning we aim for your satisfaction 100% GUARANTEED!
For A Free Orange County Hardwood Floor Cleaning Estimate Call (714) 296-7645 or Send Us A Message
Orange County Hardwood Floor Cleaning Service Locations: